Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Once Upon A Hannah Declaration of Independence

I chose to make this Utopian society because most of the time I don't really like the way things turn out in the society I live in. In this society life will be like a fairy tale. People will fall in love for the right reasons.... not just because a person is cute or hot but because they have a good personality or they are just generally a nice person. Friends will not hurt each other just because they are mad at each other. Guys will not lead girls on and girls will not lead on guys.That way there is a little less drama. I wish I could say that there would be no mistakes.... but how will we learn? There will be death and there will be pain because with death comes pain, but without death the society would become overpopulated. There will be heartbreak because it only makes us stronger. I won't say that life here would be fair because life is never really fair.

No comments: